Saturday, October 30, 2021

Taped hands!



Sir said I needed training with my custom made huge ballgag again. But I keep taking it off because it is so wide. Now he has taped my hands! Yes, you read that correctly: he taped my hands. It looks very extreme, and a bit scary… without my fingers. Sir was just laughing at me, because I tried taking off my gag and I couldn't. I could not even use my phone (actually, I can't even unlock my phone with my face because it doesn't recognize me with this huge gag!). Then he gave me a pair of (safetey) scissors to try and cut the tape off. But I couldn't do it!! So frustrating!
None. Bottle in the one and the other hands and sucking 'em in turn relish. None. None. Stud throws Zoe Clark on the computer table. Voyeur video taped with spycam SAN77.
Link 1
! Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 477.6 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

TS Gina James Fucks Will Havoc - Full HD 1080p

This time, she's back to get her sexy ass fucked in her first hardcore ever! Bombshell shemale Kimber James Gets Her Sweet Shecock...